June 9, 2011

Founders Breakfast Stout

I'm not making this complicated. Founders Breakfast Stout is insanely delicious. It is what it says on the bottle. Double. Chocolate. Coffee. Oatmeal. Stout. A couple more things that aren't on the bottle. Creamy. Luscious. The chocolate and coffee flavors are rich but not too much so. I should be allowed to drink one every morning before work. Actually, I could do that anyway and no one could stop me, the only problem is supply. Founders doesn't distribute in Maryland, but it's not a year round offering anyway. I have only one real complaint, and it's with myself, and it's for only buying one bottle. September can't come fast enough. And by the way, that is breakfast in the background - roast beef, fried egg, and cheese on an English muffin.

Breakfast Stout

2 comments:

shrews824 said...

The Founders Breakfast Stout is one of my favorites!!!! Delicious!!!

Scott said...

+1. Pretty sure this would be the beer I'd ask to have if I were on death row as a last drink. So good!